Saturday, November 1, 2008

Taking a break...

Welp, Work has been hell, so I've been taking a break from just about everything for the past couple of weeks. One thing I did manage to do in my spare time that was a little fun was on a gorgeous weekend day, managed to get all the trucks washed and lined up in the back yard with all the fall colors. I just really wish my little white '70 F-100 4x4 wasn't missing...

It may seem funny to some, but indirectly this is a great segue to my next blog posting that will happen very soon.

I thought about photoshopping the image up , but it's just kind of cool the way it is I think. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We offer services like Nipple Restoration and many others. Nouvelle Aesthetics supports UK Cancer Charities through its medical micro-pigmentation work. For more information visit: - www.nouvelleaesthetics.co.uk